Write the correct form of the correct verb in each sentence. They all use the irregular verbs you practiced before. Use the context of the sentence to decide on the verb, and then write the past simple form.
0 of 1 questions completed
Answer the questions by choosing the best option.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Fill the gaps in these sentences using the correct form of the irregular verbs used in previous exercises.
- I didn’t sleep well because I (drank) too much coffee yesterday.
- I (went) to Madrid for a few day's holiday.
- At the beach at the weekend we (swam) in the sea everyday.
- The dog (ate) his food very quickly, and then wanted to eat more!
- When I (got) home yesterday there was a letter for me.
- Michael and Doris (sold) their house after they lowered the price.
- John didn’t have any money when we went to the restaurant but I (had) enough to pay for both of us.
- When Mary went to the shops she (bought) bread.
- The receptionist in the hotel (spoke) to the guests and explained to them how to check in.
- I know the song, but I can’t remember the name of the person who (sang) it.
- - I didn’t sleep well because I (drank) too much coffee yesterday.