Write in the correct form of a verb in each sentence in this quiz. Use a dictionary to understand the sentences, and then the verb you need should be clear.
0 of 1 questions completed
Answer the questions by choosing the best option.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Fill the gaps in this text. Write the verbs in the correct form.
1. I (was) in Madrid last week.
2. When he arrived home, he (made) the dinner for the family.
3. Yesterday she (had) a lot of meetings, but today she only has one.
4. He (woke) up late yesterday because his alarm didn't work.
5. I (went) to Madrid last week.
6. He (ate) his lunch in his office because he had a lot of work.
7. Last night she (drank) coffee in the evening so then she had problems sleeping.
8. When the bird (flew) in the open window everyone was surprised.
9. Last week, my friend (ran) the marathon in four hours.
10. John (said) that he called yesterday, but no-one was at home.
- 1. I (was) in Madrid last week.