In the quiz below there are five short conversations. Listen to them and match them to what you think the context is. Please comment on why you think the conversations are easy or difficult, and write about which one you think is the most difficult to understand.
0 of 1 questions completed
Answer the questions by choosing the best option.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Listen to the five conversations. Match each conversation to the correct situation.
- One person is asking directions
- Two people say hello in passing
- Someone asks about another person's holiday
- It's the beginning of a meeting
- Two people who havn't seen each other for a period of time