Do you think men and women talk differently? In the way they talk, and in the things they talk about? This quiz has an audio, and then some sentences to complete. Complete them according to the listening. Some of the things in the sentences are NOT mentioned in the audio, so you have to write NA for those.
After you have done the quiz, please write your opinion of some of the sentences in the comments section, including the things not mentioned in the audio.
0 of 1 questions completed
Answer the questions by choosing the best option.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Fill in the gaps according to how they speak in the audio, using the words men, women, male or female. Write NA in the gap if they don’t mention those sentences in the audio.
1. (NA) change their minds more often than (NA).
2. The (NA) mosquito is the one which bites.
3. (Women) describe colours better than (Men).
4. (NA) have better memories than (NA).
5. (Women) apologize more than (Men).
6. (Men) talk more than (Women).
7. (Men) talk more about jobs, (Women) talk more about emotions.
8. (Women) are more polite.
9. (NA) birds are usually more colourful than (NA) birds.
10. (NA) are safer drivers than (NA).
- 1. (NA) change their minds more often than (NA).